Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This Month is also....

.... a special Month!
Besides celebrating October Fest, it is also Qing's Birthday soon. As it get's nearer, I'm receiving hints already.. things she wants. Or better yet, what she doesn't want.
Because, she's telling me (with serious Face) "Don't" buy me anything! My Birthday is just another day (nothing special), so she tells me.. no kidding!

I of course try to change her mind, but.. remember.. we are dealing with a Chinese Woman here. One that knows anything about Chinese Culture, knows what I'm talking about quite well.

Now, when it comes to "Mine".. all of a sudden it turns to the exact opposite side of the Coin.
You got to Love this Woman by all means! Really what matters most, is NOT material stuff.. it is that I love and respect her for who she is and that is made so easy for me.. you can not believe it. Well , unless you are married to a Chinese Woman.. understandable!
They do what ever it takes, not to put any pressure on you.. and that is the Truth and nothing but the Truth!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I noticed I didn't get anything on my birthday! hahaha Advanced Happy Birthday Qing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martin, I'll tell her. Oh... and no need to send any Gift's!

    ReplyDelete