Friday, September 28, 2012

Had me looking back....

ohhhh.. yes it did!

When one owns a Home and finds work is "Never" done, your mind start to wonder elsewhere.
So right in the middle of finishing the backyard steps, my thoughts are already in the near future.. whats next?

Actually, I have not just one major Project coming soon, but two. Oh Joy! Do I start with taking out the Carpet in Living/Dining Room/Hallway to Master Bedroom and lay Tiles throughout, or is it my 10 year old Plan (which most likely cost's me tripple now) to build a custom Cover over my Spa? see photo

This brought me to the "Headline" of looking back. What I mean by that, is.. to the time I was living in a Apartment Building. There was no such thing, working almost every weekend on something to improve your Home. I guess, I could say.. those were the days? I wont though, after all.. it "IS" much greater to have your own little corner.. to call your personal Paradise.

It does come with a price to pay, like everything else in Life.. nothing is "Free".. even if its only your Labor! It never is.. because there are always  $ Dollar's $ attached to your Labor.. "Outgoing" kind! That can be a Hurdle sometimes for anybody.

So, I just keep being a good "Mr. Do-it-all" and do it with a Smile of course. Which I think, I do too much of.....
This shoundn't take me too long to build.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment