Monday, May 24, 2010

Another wonderful Weekend passed .

It seems that , ones you have spend a wonderful Weekend with your LaPo , the going back to Work on Monday's is not so bad after all .
This Weekend started actually out on Friday after just stepping through my front door coming home . Qing was on the Phone and was really excited seeing me . Well , not that it was all because of me being home .. no .. she was talking to somebody that is a Member on the Official Chnlove Forum . Also , he lives in Palmdale . This is the second time I have talk with this Person ( Gary ) is his name . But this time , after Qing handed me the Phone .. was going to be special . He ask me , if he could meet both of us for some Coffee sometime . Here I thought , why not tomorrow for Breakfast at an nearby Restaurant . So it was set up to meet not only Gary , but also his Mom . The reason for his eager to meet us .. well the two things actually , one being Qing and I met at Chnlove and the second being .. she is from Shanghai . He's been to China before , meeting up with a Girl in Changsha . But , he and his Mom are planning to go back to China for a couple of months and do some Traveling with a friend of his that is Chinese . Naturally I was looking forward meeting this Member and his Mom .
As it turned out , they were quite nice People with a Russian background . To Qing's and my surprise , he was also in Japan for some time and spoke Japanese quite well . Qing's just loves having a chance to use her language skills of both Chinese and Japanese equally . That is as always great to see/listen to , even not understanding one word . Well one or two maybe . haha
On Sunday , it was going to be Yard work . We first started to set up the Swing-bench that Qing had wanted and then .. it was over to the other side of the backyard to start working on my Waterfall and Cactus Garden I have planned . While I was busy with that , Qing on the other side drew some Character's on one of our big Rocks next to the Swing-bench . Those I will carve out later with chisel and hammer and have her paint them Red of course afterwards . One thing I found out since my LaoPo is with me , is ... no matter what we do around the House or outside/away from it ... it is such a pleasure to do things together as LaoGong and LaoPo . I also feel , she's feeling the same way about me .

No comments:

Post a Comment