Thursday, May 27, 2010

What am I ?

Now why would I ask a question like that , to myself to boot ?

Well , this is why . As my Reader's/Follower's know , I had made a couple times Reservations .. ones in Monterey and ones in Las Vegas . Both times , my Sweet Wife did not want to go when the time to pack up and leave came . I had told her after canceling the second time .. I will NEVER make another Reservation over the PC or Phone for that matter . So , I REALLY stuck to my Guns .. say for about one month now . hahaha
I'm such a softy when it comes to my Lao Po . I just can't help it , I love her too much .
What do I do today ? Of course , made Reservations again . This time in San Diego for a couple of day's , to do some visiting and go to the Zoo . But ... yes a big BUT . If for any reason this is a repeat of the last two , I would not only Scream ... I would pull my Hair out too .
Anyway , I know now ... my Lao Po is very sorry about these incidence's . I really feel that is not going to happen again , at least not too soon . All I can say , I look forward to it and I'm sure so is my Sweetheart . Oh yes ... she is still my Sweetheart !





2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA...I hope Qing cancels out again. I want to see pictures of bald Arnold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Martin !! I exactly told Qing .. I'm going to look like Martin .. then ! She had quite a good laugh at that comment . No , not because your funny looking . haha

    ReplyDelete