Friday, May 28, 2010

I do not look good Bald ? But , I may never find out .. will I ?

Haha .. knowing now , one of my Reader's ( I wont mention any names ) actually would want to see me bald of all things . In other words , he is saying .. please Qing DON'T go on the San Diego Trip .
I must tell this Person , it will not come to be and fall to his favour . Yesterday , after coming Home and letting my Lao Po know I had made Reservations for a night in San Diego .. she was very happy and did not DARE to even think for one moment of throwing a wrench into this Trip again .
It will be also a Trip to meet up with one of our old Moderator ( Chnlove/Info Forum ) .. Ed Watson , who happen to live in this beautiful City in southern California . Hence he is still looking for a Job , I invited him to be our Guest on Sunday for a Sichuan Dinner (that he has recommended) at a Chinese Restaurant near where he lives . We also have make plans for a meeting at the Zoo the same day , for a Photo-shoot at Balboa Park before Qing and I will enter the Zoo grounds by ourselves . Needless to say , I look forward to this very much .. as we been talking about this for quite some time now .
I think this Memorial weekend will be quite nice for a short getaway , that is not as far as our last Trip to San Luis Obispo County .

PS: Report and Photo's will follow later .

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip to San Diego, and say hello to Ed for me. It is kind of too bad you are going though...you will never know what you are missing out on now, with your head full of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the things Ed told me about you Martin . You better be nice to me or Zhifang will hear me calling . hahaha

    ReplyDelete