Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's add to some more experiences .

Something to chew on .

My Sweetheart took and passed her driving test on August the 3rd. and was told .. she should receive the License in about four to six week's . So waiting like good People , that time has now passed and some . No License in sight ? This made me take today off and go into the DMV , not to happy of course . I was thinking this would/shouldn't take too long and it not being necessary to stand in the famous long line of fun/waiting . But , as the Gov. has proven too often .. this does not happen in any of their Offices . As I told the Man , look .. I'm not going to stand in this long line .. first of all .. it's your mistake us not having the License yet and second I should not even be here and take a day off from my Work . You have to see the Manager " Sir " . Oh .. here she comes all three hundred pounds of her . What is the problem ?
After explaining our demise , she " kindly " in a very rude way .. told us in a loud voice too . You have to pick a number and wait your turn or there is the Door . Not that I thought I would not have to stand in line , but had hoped I might not have to . This rude approach to a Customer was enough for me and I grabbed Qing and I told her let's go .. I'm not waiting here and give this
" Bit** " the satisfaction of seeing us wait for some two hours , while she's smiling inside .Out the Door and off to the next DMV not too far away from this one . To the front counter and one could see right away , these People are so much more friendly about the whole thing . What we were told , is to fill out a new form .. like we had lost our License and apply for a new one . Did that and back to the Person we go and now we were handed a number and told to wait for it to come up . After an hour and a half , we were informed after checking with records .. as to why it was late .This is why I write this for my Reader's/Follower's , who bring their Wife's/Fiance over and planning to teach them how to drive a Car . The reason it was late , was not due to the Mail . It is because she is an Immigrant and they do a back-ground check on her status and if all is "Kosher" her being here . This is funny , to think .. she can have a Credit Card ( which she has already ) , but can not have her License .. which she payed for and passed like any other applicant .

" Yes " I do love our Government ! hahaha ..maybe ?

No comments:

Post a Comment