Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Special Post !

Of course this Post has to be written in Green . One might ask why , what does colour have to do with what is being written ?

Well dah ... it's for an " Irishman " and from no other place .. but Ireland .

In two months time , I will have known my Lao Po " Qing " for three years . This is just about the same time I have met on the " Official Forum " of Chnlove ( where of course I found my Sweetheart ) , this Gentleman . Okay wait ... no he really is . Because one Gentleman can tell another with no problem . Thats why I'm sure of this .
So I feel that we kind of taken the same Journey , only different paths to find the special Lady in our Life .. that makes all this .. what has proven to be pretty rough ride from start to finish .

So why am I writing this ? There is really not much to say , but it makes me happy inside and feel good for a fellow Member of our own Forum http://www.chinaromance.net/ .

Irish buddy , may your Marriage be as wonderful as you and Sunny envisioned the day you said " YES " to each-other .
Congratulation's and Qing's and My best wishes to you and Sunny .

You have found it , now keep it !!!

1 comment:

  1. I am with Arnold, when I wish you all the best for a happy future together.

    ReplyDelete