Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Party .. Party and to cool off , some Snow !

So how did Qing and I call in the New Year ? With a Glass of Wine of course .. or was it two - three - four .. how can I remember ? All I know , it was 4:00am in the Morning again , like the last Party at this particular Friend's house . Being on the Dance Floor ( Living Room ) most of the Night , who would be counting anyway ? But , don't get me wrong .. I ate plenty and was very much up to drive Home .. which was 10 minutes down back Roads . Where there isn't even a Coyote to be seen , much less a Sheriff .

The thing I regret , is that I was too tired the next Day ( same actually .. right ? burrp ) to watch the Rose Parade at all . I haven't missed one of those for some 30-40 year's , every New Year's Day ( TV ) .

Anyway , here are a few Photo's of that Party .








So after all that " Hot " stuff , there was the need to cool off some . How better than have Nature taking care of that for both of us . Not that it got Colder , but by sending down from the Sky .. some of that white Stuff . haha .. jeeh , I sound like Gallagher the Comedian with all that " Stuff " !



So Snow it seems was just the right thing to Cool us off from that " Burn the Dance Floor " night . This doesn't happen too often here in Palmdale . The eleven year's I'm here , I think it Snowed three times at my House . So I knew this was just for us !! Here are some Photo's of that Event .












Hope you Enjoyed these Photo's of " HOT and COLD " ?


May all your New Year start out this way ! If it has not .. there is always time to make up for it !

No comments:

Post a Comment