Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chinese New Year is approaching !

As our New Year is over three weeks deep already , we await another one on the other side of the Globe again . The Chinese New Year of the " RABBIT " . This should in a way get the World somewhat shook up , as 1.5 Billion People plus will be Celebrating and most will actually Hop up and down in Celebration .. which is of course followed by some Fireworks of all kinds .

So ? What do Qing and I do during this time ? One thing we don't do is Travel , like the likes of China on this most important Holiday there .

Now , today was 99 Ranch Market visiting Day . We are preparing for having my Uncle and Aunt over for a Chinese Dinner . Actually , this was going to be only Food-Shopping .. but don't things change in a hurry ?

Arriving at the Market , what do we see first .. but Chinese New Year Decorations and Candy's of all sort's . Before we pick up our first Food item , this was our Stop on a Dime and check it all out . Watching my LaoPo's eyes again light up ( I say again , because when she sees Me they also do ) , seeing all this stuff in front of her . Yes , Sweetheart .. we need this .. yes that too !
Not that I mind this , after all .. I want my LaoPo to feel like it's Important to me also .. the Chinese Tradition's . Two hours later , back home it goes .. as She has to go to Work in the late afternoon . Having the Food put away and Qing is off to Work .. I started to tackle the Deco's .. which we both unwrapped real fast before she left .

This , as it always does .. had to include a Run to the Home Improvement Store for some Hooks that were needed to Hang them from the Ceiling .

Done .. and I took a few Photo's which I will share with my Reader's here and now . But do not think .. I went over-board on Decorations .. I did not . I am sure my LaoPo will love where I placed them . With the strong Winds , that we have sometimes .. I decided to put them inside the House and not outside .. where they can be ruined in a few wild moments .










No comments:

Post a Comment