Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new Year and some new Custom issue's .

First , a Happy New Year to all my Reader's and their Family's and Friend's .

This one subject Qing and I discussed about a week ago , is about the word " Beautiful " . I actually wanted to write this before the new year , but as you can see on my December blog count ( 12 ) .. did not want to make it 13 . Secondly , on the year count .. which showed ( 88 ) .. this is a very lucky number and I did not want to change that .

So here it is January 1st. and all is safe now and a new beginning of hopefully many interesting Post's .

As the first , like I have said .. this was brought up one night before going to sleep . I happen to call my LaoPo " Beautiful " . Now that all of a sudden became an hour of discussion , when " NOT " to say this word anymore to my LaoPo .

For now ( yes for now ) , as my Sweetheart still See's herself as a very pretty Woman .. it is or I should say .. still OK to call her this . As she explains , this will not be correct anymore later in her Life . Like getting grey Hair ( if at all ) or get wrinkles in her Face . To further explain it , she says .. if I would call this in her later years .. I wouldn't really mean it now and just saying it for the reason of saying it ? Reminds me of NOT to say " I Love You " too often either , but that is another subject .

So I start to think about this , hopefully without Blushing too much . I myself of course look at it , that there are different kinds of Beautiful/Beauties to talk about .
1st: It's what " I " think is beautiful ( spouse in my case ) .
2nd: Beautiful Women that we meet on an everyday bases .
3rd: Beautiful Women for Business reason's ( Model's ) .
4th: Then there are the Young and Sexy Women that we think are Beautiful ( 18-25 ) .

So back to my Spouse now . How do I look at my LaoPo's beauty ? Having her younger by 15 years , of course she shows me Beauty on the outside . But this to me is only a " Bonus " really , as I see/feel that her Beauty on the inside is what really counts . This said , do I really have to stop saying to my Sweetheart that she's Beautiful .. ever ? This is like , in reverse .. when does she stop calling me " Handsome " ?

This , my way of thinking I had to get across in that intense hour of talking about this . That I can see beyond the Beauty on the outside , as I know quite well .. this is NOT forever . But the " Other " beauty will always be there with her and as long she shines with this inner Beauty , I am none other .. then a very happy Man .. able to say " IT " without feeling bad or feel it's inappropriate at any time in the Future .

To number two , this Beauty can only be seen on the " Outside " , as we don't know this by-passing Woman ( either in the Street's or Workplace .. ect. ) . So of course we can NOT see or know any of her inner Beauty , until one gets to know her more/better .

To number three , this is a whole different Ballgame . As those kind of Beauties are looked upon for Business reasons and their Age-Height-Weight-Good Looks and down to their Hair Colour . In the Eye of Business -men , this Beauty is short-lived as Age is one of the biggest part in this department . To add , this has nothing to do with Love anyway .. as the first one is .

Number four , these are the Beautiful Women we run into around the Clock so to speak . What makes them different , is .. these are the ones we " Dream " being with and that gets our Fantasy doing overtime . So again , only Beauty on the outside .. which most Men take way to serious and put too much weight on it .

Having this subject now cleared up with my LaoPo and I now free to call her this anytime I wish to , puts one more " Plus Point " in the loving Relationship count-sheet .

One more thing though , don't ever think .. just saying it is " Enough " ! You must also back it up with " Action " of Love of course .

To wrap it up , when my Qing is old and Grey and lost most of her Teeth .. she will still be " Beautiful in my " Heart " and " Eyes " .
Now this is a great start for the New Year for us !

ssh .. hey Beautiful .. I Love You !!!

2 comments: