Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ahhh... Spring is here and it starts to show!

I think it will be time soon, to be able to enjoy sitting outside ones again.. as it is getting warmer in the Evenings. The first surprise I get when stepping outside now, is I can see Puppies coming into Blum everywhere. They must have doubled from last year. They are covering half my backyard now, I think by next or two years from now.. they will cover it all. Wonderful for sure, especially when they are "Free"!

Second happening, is I started to put up my Side-Patio Cover. I still have to wait for one more Beam and I wont be able to be stopped till it's finished. It's really great, to have five (5) options where to sit and without ever leaving the "Park" so to speak. If you know somewhat about the Chinese Culture, you would know.. how much that means to Qing/my LaoPo. They love their Parks/Gardens and anybody that's been to China, knows.. their's are sooo much more beautiful by any means.


No comments:

Post a Comment