Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Last day of Trip, but not without...Part 7.

As with every Vacation, it is always sad that it must come to a close and this one is/was no exception.

Everybody I'm sure have had bad "Monday's" in their Lifetime, that we want to forget quickly.

First let me tell you, going home the same Route (Hwy 1).. no matter how many times you have taken it.. it's always as beautiful as the first. Our plan was to stop for Dinner in Paso Robles ones more, but just by ourselves (no Family member this time)... take a break and fill our Tanks. From there it was 200 miles left for home, about three hours.. same as coming from home. I decided to take the same way/roadway as before, but this was to be changed by Faith. Boy, and did it ever!

Arriving in Paso Robles around 4:00pm, right on our schedule.. we looked for a place to eat. Passing a Chinese Buffet ones, we started to say/agree.. "Yes" let's go and eat there. So a quick U-Turn, only to find out.. their "Closed" on Monday's! I wasn't ready to waste much time looking for another, so Carls Jr. it was going to be.

This is where things took a turn and Faith threw us a curve. We ordered our Food and it was to be delivered to our table when done. So we picked a table, with Qing and myself on one side. I was sitting on the inside against a wall. Now, Tianchi needed to use the Restroom and I thought.. well I go too and wash my hands. Qing stayed back, but with us gone.. moved herself to the inside. This "Move" turned out to be very un-pleasant later.

I will explain later..

to be continued....




No comments:

Post a Comment