Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hammer-Nail-Screws-Paint and who knows what?

Yesterday and half of Sunday, were dedicated ones more to building the Patio Cover on the side of our House.

Little did I know, that.. even though it is somewhat smaller than the one in the back.. it sure was some hard work. Here I thought, "Open" would be less work.. but not so!

I did managed to finish half the top and the front trim. Also paint the two front Post's and trim. The painting (by brush) took me a good two hours. I could have used a Paintgun, but I like to put on a nice and thick two coats for durability.. as a Gun would waste half of the Paint into no where's land.

I am not looking forward painting the top. Having just three sides left there, because I painted the very top layer as I put them down. Reason for that, I do not have to climb on top later.

Here are a couple Photo's of my progress...




No comments:

Post a Comment