Monday, April 1, 2013

One week after Trip...

No time to relax, after returning from San Francisco. It now time to jump on our second Patio Cover on the side of our Home. I had started to pick up some wood and hardware before our Trip, now it's getting the rest and warm up the Tools.

Last weekend we bought Flowers for our (little) Fountain along with the Wind- Sculpture and Sundial with other things to make this part as cozy as the one in the backyard.

First I wanted to attach the Ledger to the House itself, but since this involves removing the Stucco.. it also needs a Permit for that too. So I decided to make it "Free" standing with two (2) beams and Qing likes that one to be "Open" for Plant-growth later. Much easier and faster, as I should have this up by May for sure.

It is after all, nice to have more day-light back in the early evening for some extra shifts.. you know what I mean.





No comments:

Post a Comment