Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another step closer !


After writing Qing a two page letter yesterday and talking about her being nervous and stressed , with the move and the interview coming up soon . I totally understand her feeling's , it would make me uneasy too . Moving half way around the World , to a different Country , different language and different Culture all together , could make anybody a little nervous if you ask me .
As I talked to my Aunt from Albuquerque today at work , I had to tell her , why my Answering Machine is off as of late . Because , I only have one Phone line , for the House , the Computer and the Fax Machine . So to have the Fax ready to receive anything coming in from the Visa Center ( just in case ) I need to have the Answering Machine off . After an hour talking to my Aunt , I got home and turned on my Computer , which I usually do after taking a Shower and Eating , to see if anything new came in . As I look through my E-Mail's , there was this Notice from the Visa Center , that everything got send to Guangzhou now . This is of course great news for Qing and myself , as it seems now it will be only weeks for the actual date for the Interview . I will send Qing a Copy of my Blog , since she still can not get logged on from China . In case , they don't send her a Copy of it .
I can see the light at the end of the Tunnel , but I don't want to celebrate too early , not till we get the " YES " from the Interviewer .
The BEE is loosening up it's Wing's , soon it will take flight and my Flower is waiting for my arrival .

3 comments:

  1. Nice progress, Arnold! Soon you will be with your love, me thinks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waiting is going to be over soon , but that does not mean , it will not take a lot of work to make her comfortable ones here with me . But working as a team , is better than on your own . The BEE can finally start making Honey full-time and show my Buzz Buzz love in Person , not just on Paper and over the Phone .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news Arnold!
    Am sure the interview will be a formality for you two, and she will be in your arms in America soon.

    ReplyDelete