Saturday, June 20, 2009

Looking forward to the Weekend ... maybe ?




Oh yes , the weekend is finally here ! So one would think , plenty of chance to just kick back on my side Patio with the Albesia Tree blooming and giving me shade or relax inside the Spa in the backyard next to all the Flower's showing off their beauty . Sit down with a good Book or write another Poem to my Sweetheart , with a Glass of a good Red Wine ( no Cigar ) and enjoy what are weekend's are made for .
But " NO " , for me Weekend's are must do Yardwork . There is much to do all around the House , one has to work for it , to be looking nice to be inviting to want to sit down and relax . But does that leave time to actually get to sit ? Of course not . Because when your done , your to tired to even relax , because you have to eat now . So it goes week by week , especially now that Summer is close and everything needs more watering and there is plenty that need's to be watered by Hand only ( all the potted Plant's ) . Sometimes you wonder , what would it be like if all was Concrete and fake Plant's and Rocks ? No ... who would want that ?
I know now , having your own House and being by yourself , is not a easy thing to be faced with . Makes one think back to the Apartment Life , never to have Yardwork to do . I know ones Qing is here with me , I can become the average Couch-potato , just watch Football and eat junkfood's and have three meals on the Couch till it's time to go to Bed .
Woo ... woo ... wait a minute ! That was not me saying those thing's now , this was the naughty Bee writing . Just go away for a second and this Guy , want's to get me in trouble .
Well ... Qing already know's what to do with the naughty Bee , nothing less than a good Spanking will be dished out on the spot .
So back to the relaxing weekend , as I was done with most of the things I wanted to do , it was time to clean up the Garage a LITTLE ( not a lot ) . Believe it or not , in the Cabinet's inside the Garage , there were many .. many Food items from the time my late Wife was still around . Rice , dried Chili's , Beans , Cakemix along with other stuff , that I would not dare to make or Eat . Had to get rid of them ones and for all . That makes room for the new and it looks alot better and neater this way . There also was alot of Art and Craft stuff , which I have no use for , so it also when the way of the Trash container . I can't say , I wasn't prepared for this Day , because tomorrow , I do get to relax and be over at my Neighbor's House and getting together with many of our Friend's and having a good time and some of his famous Cooking .
But to think , all this work to keep it all clean and neat looking inside and out , is for my Sweetheart , my Lao Po , when she finally get's here , to make this a HOME again . It is sooo worth the trouble , because *** I Love Her *** .

No comments:

Post a Comment