Saturday, June 13, 2009

Do our Lifes change other People's Lifes ?


I of course must answer this with a big YES .
This is a Photo of my late Wife ( Nancy ) , and being married to this Lady , for almost 30 year's . I have sure learned a lot , not only how to treat a Lady but also how to be a better Man all together . She was actually the first Woman that I ever been Intimate with . So in other word's , whatever I know about Women , I have learned pretty much from Her . I was 24 when we first met and we both were driving a blue '69 VW Beetle at the time . So me being a German Car Technician , I say She had it made ... repair-wise , keeping her car in shape . We also had many things in common , like Qing and Me now . The only thing not in common , was She had seven Children already , when we met . Goes to show how deep Love can go , as it did not matter one bid . Being a great Wife all those year's , she has changed many Life's for the better , not to mention mine .
As I talked about this many times , the Lord and Her send me on the Journey to find my Wife " Qing " after she had passed away . Before she died , she was very worried about me and how I would be able to move on without her , she took care of so many thing around the House and outside the House . Which of course I see now , what all she had been doing , needing to do all myself now .
Feeling her Love , even after she was gone ( Physically ) , I knew she wanted me to be taken care off . This is why , I was send to .. off all places .. halfway around the world again , just as the first time meeting her , from all the way from Germany . So , two Wife's and twice I had to go 8000 miles to find them . Yeah ... it's something , isn't it ?
Anyhow , so now having me changed , now as it happens , she is doing it again . How , you want to know ?
Yesterday at work , I ran into a Lady Customer , which loves to talk your Ear off . But after finding out she has lost her Husband of 40 some year's and he did not leave Her anything to live on , including there House , which the Children took over and moved good ole Mom , into a corner of the House , a little bigger than a Closet . Is that the thanks she get's from being a Wife and Mother for all those year's ? So her car needing a few repair's and which are not cheap ( over $ 1000 ) . As she is scrambling to make a Living , I had not yet taken all my late Wife's clothes to the Goodwill yet . This is where it get's interesting . This Lady is exactly the same size ( 5'2" and about 180 lb. ) as Nancy was in her last year's . Makes me wonder , has the Lord ... make me wait and hold on to those Clothes , because somebody is going to come along who need's them badly ? Of the same size ? Feeling sorry for this Lady , I of course offered to bring all the clothes (ten large bag's ) and that she can go through all of them and see what she likes and the rest I will take to Goodwill . See ... it's me in a way changing this Lady's Life and make it a little more bearable , but the one that really changes her Life is my Nancy , even only being here in Spirit . That not only makes the Lady feel special , but me also . All thanks to my lovely and thoughtful late Wife , that taught me to be that way too .
Now being married to an even more lovely and wonderful Lady , I will surely put my teaching's to work and Love and Respect " Qing " much .. much more .
Love does make the World go around , as hatred only put's on the brakes and does no good at all . So , I actually can not wait till Monday and give this Lady the Clothes to choose from .
God , has shown me the way to Love and I will pass it on .

2 comments:

  1. That's nice Arnold. Always gives a warm feeling to hear about selfless acts of kindness. I feel for this lady and her misfortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ED , she did not show up today
    ( Monday ), but she will soon . Last week it was every day , just to talk . The clothes are waiting for her .

    ReplyDelete