Friday, June 5, 2009

This has been a strange Day !

I don't know , if anyone has ever gone through such Day's like I had this morning ?
Last night , as I alway's do , I check into our China Love Forum . To see what's new , as the day went along and I tried to call my lovely Wife before I went to Bed . So about 23:00 thursday night I go to Bed , but did not do something , that I usually never forget to do . Set the Alarmclock for 05:30 . Anyway , I slepped really good and did not wake up ones till around 06:00 , but instead of getting up , I went back to sleep . I woke up again , because had to go to the Bathroom , at 07:30 . Here is what's strange , I really thought that it was Saturday and proceeded to go back to Bed for another hour or so . As I lay there trying to go back to sleep , it came over me like a cold shower , it's only Friday . I jumped out of Bed , with both feet at the same time , I think ? I do usually open Shop at 07:30 when my Uncle is not there to open , as was the case all week . Living 45 minutes from Work , did not help much either . Customer's had make appointment's for o7:45 already and here I am , just starting to get out of my House . Well , I got there at 08:25 , not too bad , and the one Customer waiting was not upset at all . Had to wait for his ride anyway , so no harm done on my part . Hehehe .

So coming home , I was thinking of writing into my Blog , when I came across Hajo's Blog . It almost brought me to tear's . Who say's Men don't cry , is a fool .
Ready his Blog , which was mostly appreciating what I have done to inspire him , including to write his first Poem to his Wife to be .

It really show's , if one put's in Love and his Heart , not only to find himself a wonderful Wife , but also make Friends along the way ? To bring you Love back that you send out , because you care about other's and their Happiness as much as your Own . Is there a better feeling than that ? I don't think so , especially from People you have never even met in your Life .

So , I herein want to thank Hajo and many other's from our little Group , for being here when I need help and appreciating when I'm helping .

Zhen de hao xie-xie ni , to all of my Friend's .... and of course my Wife " QING " , that made this all possible . *** THANK YOU MY LAO PO ***

No comments:

Post a Comment