Sunday, May 31, 2009

For some strange reason , I feel Qing's very close ?



As this is a Sunday and I did most of my Errands yesterday , I have all day to relax and ... yes ... just do nothing but to hang around the Forum . Even answering Post's , my Mind alway's get's sidetracked in Qing's direction . After Lunch and talking to my Neighbor ( brother Glenn ) as I like to call him , even though he is not my real brother . He invited me for Dinner again , which him and his Girlfriend do quite often . Waiting for his phone call later this afternoon , to join them at their Home . When we get together , we alway's drink some of his favorite Wine , that he never runs out off . This having wine served in a wine-glass remind's me alway's of Qing's photo she send me a long time ago , with this special Heart on it . Matter of fact everytime I see any kind of wine-glass , it remind's me of this photo . Which in turn show's to me , that her Love is alway's with me and surrounding me at any-time .

But that does not mean to forget your Friends , which are special in their own way's . Me and Josh S. and his lovely Girlfriend were talking earlier today on Facebook and I happen to come up with a saying , that even surprised me . Josh thought that I was a reincarnated Poet from another time , if that was possible of course . I also told him , that I also must of been a chinese Poet then .

" Friends are like Flower's in the Garden of Life " then ,

" To be in LOVE .... is the Water to make them grow "

Sometimes , I really don't know where it comes from , but it's just there ? If somebody is shocked it's me . After all never was into Poem's ( well reading them ) , leave alone writing them . But as of now I have written 11 or 12 Poem's so far . Who know's where it will end ? Actually hope it never does ! I think as long as I have my beautiful " Lao Po " it will never come to an end of being inspired to put down my feeling's in such a manner . Many thing's to be thankful for toward's my Sweetheart , this is certainly one of them .

*** ONE OF HUNDRED REASON'S , I LOVE MY LAO PO SO MUCH ***

1 comment:

  1. Somehow, I feel closer to Qing than you, especially after June 10th, hehehehe .... I'll comfort her for you Arnold. What are Brothas for !

    ReplyDelete