Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 06 '09 , would have been the 31st. Anniversary .


This day was very special for me , my late wife Nancy , but also for my Tai Tai . After work today , the first thing on my way home , I stopped by Nancy's grave . Not only to commemorate which would have been our 31th Anniversary , but also to pay my respect to her . From May 06 1978 to her passing away , every year we toast with a bottle of Asti Spumanti . Actually , this photo was taken last year , a day before departing on my way to Shanghai , to meet my Sweetheart for the very first time . So , I had a couple of glasses of this bottle and poured a couple into the ground for my Nancy . This is an old Mexican tradition , that I picked up some years ago , from seeing it at other gravesites being done this way .

This is a special day not just because of this , it also is the very reason I was going on a Trip anywhere in the world , to be in the Air all of that day , to be as close as I can get to my Nancy . The 12 Girls Band than showed me , where to go , Shanghai it was to be . By June , I had ticket's to go to Shanghai . On Oct. 09 '07 , I got to see the Girls live at the Anaheim Grove . Like a Dream . By Nov. 27 I received the first letter from my Qing and than of course our first time waiting , for May to arrive has begun .

This is why , it is also very special for Qing and Myself , this date . Now Qing and I married by Registry on May 09 '08 , also just take the number 6 and turn it over and it becomes a 9 . Yes , the only number you can do that to . This is why I truly believe my late wife is in on this , me finding Qing and marrying her by Fate on our 30th Anni . with the number turned around , so not to be the same date . Add the Crystal Cube to that and what can I say ? Was that meant to be or not ?

Well , this Saturday is Qing's and My first Anniversary coming up and of course it has to be a Full Moon , to really make it special for us . Hey , I can't help it , when things just fall our way , with so many things . We both know , this is Fate having a hand in it , not just coincidence or luck . If you ask me now , when is Qing's interview date , I would not be surprised if that date would fall on August 07th this year , so we can celebrate on the 08-08-09 our first Anni. of the Wedding Ceremony , her getting the Visa approofed .

Anyhow , this was the day , last year , that was not only going to be our first meeting , but also a Dream come true . Standing under the Oriental Pearl Tower with my Sweetheart , my favorite Lady , my favorite landmark , my favorite City , I'd say ... I am a happy Fellow , to receive all this on my very first Trip to China .

Haha , to think of it , our Love is as big as Qing's purse in the Photo and as pure as the Color of it .

2 comments:

  1. Arnold, that is a very touching and wonderful gesture - a great way to pay respect to your departed wife. You are to be commended. I'm sure she is smiling now to see you so happy to find someone she would approve of - your Qing.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl , thank you . I know she is ! Would I do all that , if she was not a wonderful Lady / Wife herself . I am blessed twice , that's for sure . Also know who to thank the most .

    ReplyDelete