Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Blog , that is only half hearted !



As it happened .. Friday .. I was alone at the Workplace , as my Uncle went to Las Vegas again to move his Daughter into her new House . As he will stay for a few day's , to make sure his daughter's ( still Husband ) wont give her any trouble , going through this divorce proceeding's . Anyway , skipping my Lunch break , I wanted to close early this day and since I needed to go Foodshopping still and come home and Cook . As you can see , this sign , I put up when my late Wife got sick and I took over the Kitchen duty's . Of course that sign makes perfect sence , with me being in the Kitchen doing my stuff . Talking about me , if I have more than two pot's going at the same time , one thing will burn for sure . The reason is , because I'm alway's sidetracked by so many things and bingo ... their you have it . Anybody likes blackened Cajun whatever ? So after Eating my none chinese dish , it was time to write my Lao Po a letter . I wanted to tell her , how she could come back and view my Blog again . All , seems not to work , and that makes me feel ... like writing half-hearted Post's , knowing that my sweetheart can not go in and read them . I really do hope it will clear up soon , because it is really effecting me in a big way .

Being Saturday today , I had to get up early to be over at the Carwash today , to get this Bumper thing taken care of . Ones and for all . I make myself Breakfast , which in a way , is my specialty , when it comes to cooking anything . At 09:00 o-clock , I did meet the Bodyman and he got right on it . With the Owner there , all of a sudden , there was talk of only doing half my Bumper , not as originally planned , the whole darn thing . After much talk , I agreed to pay $ 40 to do the whole thing , specially the right side that had scratch marks let by some A- hole in the parking lot . So that sounded fair enough and agreed to have it done this way . To my surprise , it only took this Guy one and a half hour's to finish and it was up to me now to let it dry for some two hours , before driving it home .

It looks good , and glad it's over and done with .

So now back home , and I was telling myself to write on my Blog , that I have been putting off now for day's . After all , I am busy with our China Love Forum and all the friends I need to either call or write to . There really are not enough hours in a day .

But most of all , I want my Baby back . I miss her enough already , don't need to make it worse for both of us .

Going on 15:30 and time to think about what's for Dinner , think I will have a good Steak , some Salad and Asparagus with that . Or I will make the one and a half pound fillet of Salmon ? Either way , this is the weekend and I shall have something better to eat , than on weekday's with little time on hand for big Meals .

6 comments:

  1. Steak and asparagus sounds great, Arnold! Do you grill the asparagus? I usually steam it. But the steak definitely goes on the grill! LOL. Anyway, enjoy your meal, and I'll hope for your lady to be in your arms soon.
    Best wishes!
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you burn the salad ??? I never heard of Blackened Cajun Salad !!! Here's an idea ... write your blog ... and then copy&paste it to an email and send it to Qing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's why I drive a POS 95 Saturn. Composite panels dont dent and there's so many scratches that the last guy who backed into my in a parking lot couldn't tell where he'd hit, as well as myself. Wished him a Merry X-Mas and away we went. Maybe your car is nicer than mine and the scratches show. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carl : Thanks , it did come out great , even have some leftover's for today . To let you know , I hardly ever but anything on the Grill anymore . Not just for me , you know what I mean ?
    Chong : If I'm going to do that , it's the End of my Cooking career . Thanks for the advice , done that already for some time now . Boy and I figured that out all on my Own . Hehe
    Ed: That's funny . My Car is an white SUV and everything show's . Nice to look at Paint now , instead of black scratches .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arnold, I am certain that the blogs will be able to be viewed hopefully in a week or so...after the Tienaman anniversary. At least, this is my hope.

    Soon, this will all be a distant memory, when you have Qing with you. Then the rest of us will have no blog at all to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martin , maybe not a Blog , but hopefully a Book will be there to read by next year ?

    ReplyDelete