Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I don't know what to think ?

Even though , it was a very nice Mother's Day with my In-law's , there is now and it has been on my Mind since Friday last week .
As I do most of the time , I use Chnlove's Gift department to send Qing things for special occasion's . Well this being our first year Anniversary ( 09 May ) , I send her a Crystal Cube , which takes about twenty day's to receive .. from the day I ordered it . It comes with engravings that mark our special day . But instead of sending it as I requested on the 09 May , they call Qing a couple of day's after ordering and tell her of it , that she will receive it in about two weeks time . Well there goes the surprise as starter's . So after this was ruined surprise wise , I send three Card's off in the Mail . One "Anniversary Card" for Qing , one "Mother's Day" Card also for Qing and one "Mother's Day" Card for Qing's Mom . All of which have not arrived yet on Friday , talking to Qing . It's been eleven day's already , that I send them off . Anyhow , a couple of day's before Mother's Day , I send Qing some Lily's for Mother's Day . Which of course Chnlove called her again in advance ( On Friday there ) . Since Qing has received the Cube already for the Anni. , now she thought that the Flower's were for her Mom ? She hasn't seen the attached Card yet , mind you ?
So , Qing told her Mom , that I send Flower's for Her , so now Qing of course feels bad , I feel aweful , because the Card states clearly they are for my Sweetheart . This is where it get's me feeling the way I do . Besides , Qing has not written me yet , that the Card's got there . to make this matter even worse . So , my Mother in-law , standing there with no Flower's after all , no Card to speak of yet , so you can see , why I'm not in a very good mood to write the last couple of day's . Also did not call my Sweetheart either since Friday evening . I know , my Baby feels the same I'm sure . I think we both LOST our "FACE" in front of our Mma . I really don't know what to say ? To think , I was alway's one to have at least something to say . But this does have my Stomach in knot's .
I hope it is not received as a bad thing by anybody , happening this way ?

3 comments:

  1. Try not to get too upset about it, Arnold. These things have a way of working out in the end. When Qing's Mom gets the card you sent, she will understand. And hopefully she will see the post marks on the envelope and realize you have been thinking of her as well as Qing. Now we just need to hope the mail gets there soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez...talk about every plan getting tossed upside down.

    Arnold, I am sure that everything will work itself out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl , your right ... ones the cArd's get there , it will explain itself of how , why ... it just happened this way . Qing and I will live throught it , so will her Mom .

    Martin , it might not be as bad as it looks , hope so . I will call Qing tonight and see how it all went .

    Thanks Guy's for your kind support .

    ReplyDelete