Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some day's ?

This was supposed to be the day , that I get my Car's bumper fixed and painted . I was to meet the Bodyman today at 09:00 at the Carwash where I had the bad luck last week of getting pushed out of the brush area by somebody's else's bumper . So I was there on time after having Breakfast at a local Coffee Shop . But nobody to take my Car , so I waited till 09:30 and left . The Carwash owner was not going to be there till after 11:00 , and I was not going to hang around till then . They had there chance , now I will get an Estimate from somewhere and they going to pay for it , one way or the other .

This is not how I had my Saturday planned , I was going to write Qing a letter while waiting for the Car to be done , along with practising my character's .
But just as well , as I was thinking of my poor Qing . I called her last night after talking to Martin on the Phone and she was at the Hospital when she answered . She still has that bad cough , that she has now ... going on three weeks . She was there to get a Shot for it , the second time in as many weeks . Of course my Sweetheart tell's me not to worry , but I am worried , especially now . Three weeks is a long time for a cough to hang around , after seeing a Doctor .

The only good news was that she did receive the three card's , I had send for Mother's day and for our Anniversary . Two day's late (14 day's all together ) , but they got there and Qings Mom was very happy to receive this from her new Son in-law and all in Character's of course . The flower part of that weekend did go well after all . Qing bought her Mom some flower's and then she took her to have a Dinner celebration in her honor . So that worked out okay , as hoped .

One new problem did come up for both of us . Qing can't not get in to read my Blog for some reason . Gave her two URL's to try for her to get in , i'm not sure they will work though ? Then , to my surprise , wanting to post here on my Blog , my Address Bar on my Computer is not there anymore and it had all the addresses of the sites I visit the most . Gone ... and I have no idea where it went and how to get it back . Even went to Barnes & Noble's to check out the Window 's XP dummies book to see how , but nothing of help that I could see . Everybody I try to get a hold of is not answering their phone or are out of town ? The only way I got to my Blog , was pure luck . I used a send message to my Sister in-law , that I send a month ago , along with the URL for my Blog . A good thing I had not deleted it yet , which I do often , only keep Qing's letter's in my Inbox . I will try again to find somebody tomorrow to help me with this .

Right now , I wish I could be with my Sweetheart , a time she is not well . That is even harder not to have your Spouse by your side .

*** WO AI NONG , WO DE SHANGHAI TAI TAI ( LAO PO ) ***

Please get well soon , drink lot's of Tea and get lot's of rest !

No comments:

Post a Comment