Sunday, May 3, 2009

Love that came to my Door , one day !


We started to write to each other ,
Nov. '07 , so for a month and a half , we been getting to know each other , fairly quick . As I had my first Shirt done already , it was getting close to Christmas here in Palmdale . I ask Qing ,
if there celebrate Christmas in China as well ? She wrote back with the answer , yes of course , window's are decorated with Santa's and the Shopping Store employee's , well were wearing Santa suit's and festive clothing otherwise . That surprised me , I did not think Christmas was that important there , because of what I have hear'd about the Catholic Religion being surpressed there . Along with that letter , Qing pointed out , that she has send me a Christmas Gift as well . This of course was for me the most wonderful thing , that happened so far . Knowing , that I was about to receive my first Gift from my Sweetheart . Something coming from not just from her Heart , but something special from her with a X-mas Card with her handwriting . I could not wait till this Gift arrived at my Door , you can imagine ? It arrived by DHL , but I was not at home at the time , was at work . So all I got was a piece of paper , where to pick it up . Of course it was after hour's , oh ... how upset I was , that he did not leave it at my Door . Knowing it's here , but not here , killed me all night . Picked it up the next day , and took it home to open it . I must of shaken and my Heart beat went up some notches . It was the Gift you see on the Photo on top , I really thought this is the most beautiful gift , that I ever received . Finding the Card next and what beautiful handwriting I saw , as beautiful as her Picture's . This made me half chinese , right there on the spot . I pictured ourself's in those kind of outfit's and had to wipe away tear's . When I realized , that this Box not only contain'd the Gift's , but this Box was filled with Qing's LOVE and to the top and overflowing . There they sit on top of a Table in the Diningroom , with two of my favorite Wines , which I will not even open now . What I also kept , was the wonderful Bow , that was on the Package . It is still hanging there on my Refrigerator as I write this , to remind me of this special Gift and our first Christmas together , as the relationship blossomed to what it is today .

I could put up photo after photo here , that she has send me over the month's that followed , it would make a whole Album . I do want to show one more that I received for Christmas last year , from my Lao Po , that time . Again
waiting for it patiently as patient I can get , to receive this , which I knew it was on it's way . Now this one Package was left at the door , not knowing what my Sweetheart has send me this time . She did hint that it was something for our Home . Well it was just that , and it does change our Home into the chinese look more and more , with all the Photo's of Qing and Myself and the Family on my walls already . I really think , she will feel comfortable here , besides ... I live here too , you know . So looking at that Christmas Card from Qing ( the white one in front ) and holding it in my Hand , does make me feel like I'm holding her at that moment . Those are things , that a Lao Gong will alway's treasure physically but also in the Heart as well .
I thank my Lao Po , whenever I think of those special Gift's , Card's , Letter's ,Call's ... because , their are filled and about LOVE at it's best .
I have one " SPECIAL " Person , and that is my LAO PO ... QING !!!

2 comments:

  1. I can feel how deep your love to your wife "Qing" is. Good luck to you and your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lideting 482 , thank you and yes , I am a lucky Man , to have found such wonderful Lady .

    ReplyDelete