Monday, May 25, 2009

A busy , but relaxing Weekend .

As the three day weekend comes to a close , I must say ... I did get some things done and now enjoying all that I have accomplished . When sitting out on my side patio under the Umbrella with my Parrot " Columbus " and a Book that I got of the Simatai Great Wall . What can be better , than to look at all you've done and get to kick back with a nice cold Beer and a Book that I have only glanced through so far . This part of the Wall is actully the best preserved Wall of all of the Great Wall and some of the most difficult to climb . It was build during the Ming ( sorry Qing ) Dynasty . It really brings me right back to when I got to be so lucky , to have the chance to actully get not only to see it , but to climb it too . It really is something to see , there is no equal in the World .

I was outside relaxing for some two hours and it was very nice , no wind to speak of and not too Hot either ... perfect eve of a wonderful Holiday weekend .

I also was waiting for my Sweetheart to except my invitation to be a second Author on my Blog , which I send out to Qing on Saturday and again on Sunday . I really don't know , if she ever received them ? As we been having trouble with Blogspot site on the chinese side . So , need to call and find out , if it went through . Hope so , of course .

The other thing on my mind , is Chong going soon on his Trip to China . As he is excited as can be ... I'm sure ... I myself wish him all the best and may it be the True Love that we all seek . Well , by his own word's , he is 99.99% sure ... Diana is theee one and that makes for pretty good odd's .

And not to forget , my other friend Martin ( Mading ) hide your Dumpling's ... Lao Gong of Zhifang ... Queen of Guangzhou . He will also be going in July for his second Trip in three weeks ??? or was it three months ? There seems to be a flood of our Brotherhood Forum going to China now , hope this will not raise any suspicion with the chinese Government , but the ones that have to worry ... are all those bad Agencies from Chnlove . I recommend , they close and lock all their door's for the Summer . Hehe

Anyhow , actually looking forward going back to work , which of course is a very short week for most of us .

1 comment:

  1. I am going for 3 weeks...in mid July! I will be attending Peter and Tina's wedding while I am there.

    ReplyDelete