Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy , but worried !


It is such a hard time , to wait for your Sweetheart be by your side forever . As the month's go by , and the memories of my last trip are further behind , but not forgotten of course . It seem's , that there is no end to it . We are at the mercy of father Time and mother Government .
What makes it really hard , is knowing that your Lao Po is not well . I called my Qing on Friday ( Sat . their time ) and I caught her in the Hospital for a Mainline , which I think is an IV or some kind of shot for her Flu / Cough , she has had now for three weeks or so . As I called her yesterday ( Mon. their time ) , she again was at the Hospital , for the same thing .
This of course has me alarmed and worried . Not being by her side as a Husband is bad enough , but not be by her side when my poor Tai Tai is not well / sick ? That is to cry out loud ! How can I concentrate on anything else but my Sweetheart ? How I wish it was me instead , to carry her pain . I myself been through this many times , when I had two Job's , to save up to be able to buy a House . Had a Paper route , seven day's a week , rain or shine , in cold morning hour's . Having a Cold then , was no fun and hard to get rid off . So , I know what it's like , having a Cough for such a long time . It's hard , because it's alway's the worst in the evening when trying to go to sleep and the darn Cough keep's not only you , but your spouse awake too .
The other thing , on my Mind ? Is .. Qing not being able to log-on to my Blog for some strange reason ? It made us feel even closer , as I was telling her exactly how I felt from Post to Post .
Not that she doesn't know , how much I Love her already , but it's nice to show it too .
Another thing , that just got me by surprise this morning , was Chad's post . How I feel for this Man ? It is so sad to see two People in Love and loose it because of a Medical problem , that could have been overcome , but it was not to be . It's a shame , how Life deals out Card's , to show you ... this was not meant to be . I myself , hate to see LOVE wasted , in such a short time . Suck's !!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Arnold, my best wishes for Qing's health. Hopefully she will overcome it soon. For the blog, I have been reading that blogspot.com is blacklisted in China at the moment. Therefore she can't logon. But I am sure she knows how you you feel without telling her. That is one of those wonderful things love can do, as I have been told of a guy named Arnold ;-) All the best my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope the Qing gets better soon. It is one less thing for you to have to think about.

    As far as Qing not being able to see you blog, you are going to have to get used to this for a little while. It seems that China has blocked access to the site for the time being. Hopefully it will be back by early June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You talk to your lady almost daily, right Arnold? So I'm sure she knows how much you are thinking of her right now. Maybe a get-well card in the mail to her (even though it will not get there for quite some time) will show her you are thinking of her too. I hope she feels better very soon!!!
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hajo , Martin , Carl , thank you all for your well wishes . I and Qing appreciate and thank you very much . I will let her know , that many here in the brotherhood wish her to be well soon . She'll be fine .

    ReplyDelete