Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Sweetheart is better !



First thing , when I got home today .. I went to my backyard to check on all my Plant's and Flower's . That of course reminded me of my Sweetheart right away . I also are starting to drain my Spa , to replace the water in it and give a good twice a year cleaning . That 's what I like about a Hot Spring Spa , it has four huge filter's and it filter's itself all day long and keeps the Temp . wherever I set it . I could change it only ones a year , it stays so clean . But the best is , without many Chemicals and only uses power of a 75 Watt bulb as it does this . The jet's of course use more power . Anyway , how I'm looking forward for the day my Lao Po and I get to use it together under the Star's , especially on a cold winter night , that is the best , I think .



So after I was done , I decided to give my Lady a call and see what she is up to ?


I should have known , she was feeling better and already at work , for her new Insurance Co. , instead of working for her brother Ming . He has been a little slow , but who is not ? So we talk for some time . I am alway's in Heaven , listening to my Qing talking , music to my Ear's , warmth for my Heart and Love for my Brain . Ha ... yes I have one of those too !



Talking about , how it would be like if she was here at this moment and all the things we do , and have her see here in America . I also told her , that it is customary for Me to carry Her into the house for good luck , ones she get's here . Qing like that a lot , as much as me carrying her from the Airport to the Car , that I promised her , I will do when she comes to Los Angeles . But I also told her not to eat too much and become like her brother , I would not be able to do it then . Hehehe.

See , this was sooo much Fun at the Wedding Ceremony , that I just had to promise to carry her , ones she get's here . In a way , that was practise for the long haul . That makes me think of Chong and running Marathon's . Do they have a Race , where everybody carries their Wife on their backs ? Would that not be interesting ? A 1kilometer race , after all , I'm not crazy .

So , it is good to see that my Tai Tai is better , that makes us both happier for sure .




8 comments:

  1. HaHaHa ... actually, they do have races where you carry your woman on your back !!! I much rather chase my woman around the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have European Championship in Wife Carrying... I think there also is a World Championship.. The guys from Finland is very good at this ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that Qing is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic news, Arnold. See, as soon as you tell Qing that you are going to carry her across the threshold, she gets better! :D haha. Now you will need to practice carrying Qing so that you can compete with Peter and his lady! Chong will be too busy chasing Diana around the bedroom to compete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Guy's , Qing and I appreciate all the support .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...I want in on this wife carrying event! At under 100 pounds, I think I might have a chance at this. With Chong going off to China, and fattening up on Dumplings, the only real competition is Arnold. I Spy doesn't get to compete, because he is not married yet!

    Arnold, I know how you feel when you say that hearing your wife's voice is like "music to my Ear's , warmth for my Heart and Love for my Brain". It is the exact same for me. Zhifang's voice is such a sweet voice to hear during lonely times.

    I am thrilled to hear that Qing is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can we ever forget that first time to hear her voice on the phone ? There is just something about these Lady's voice's , there so much sweeter to listen to . Never in my 56 years have I heard a Woman's voice over the phone so soft and sweet . I hope it's not just a chinese thing and when their here with us and we call them from Work , all of a sudden their voice becomes more rough
    ( manly ). You know what I mean ?

    Chong , i think will be in good shape for wife carrying contest , because after each Dumpling Fest , he will run home ( Hotel ) instead of Taxi or Bus . Sometimes even carrying Diana on back . Can imagine all the stares he'll receive then , no matter chinese background or not .

    ReplyDelete