Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things , I did out of LOVE for Qing !

To make this Shirt , it only took about one month worth of writing to my Sweetheart . I felt so strongly about our relationship , that I wanted to express my LOVE toward's her , anyway I could . These are some of my first Character's that I learned and of course this is my handwriting . I wore this Shirt in May '08 when I first met Qing on many day's after and still wear it proudly , to show our LOVE to everybody . So as time got us closer and deeper in LOVE , on came the next Shirt . This is after I became the Shanghai MiFeng and Qing was already my Flower for a longer time . This is my favorite Shirt of the three that I had made .
" Arnold and CHER ...FOREVER "

I especially like the look of the very happy Bee , ready for some sweet nectar from my Qing's favorite flower the Lily . Which was my late Wife's favorite and of course one of my Sister's had to have the name Lily also . Matter of fact , I wore this Shirt today , running Errands and doing Food shopping . It is really amazing what one will do , if falling in LOVE , to a beautiful and lovely Woman . A Woman , that just seemed to come right out of a Dream , that any Man can only cherish and treasure , all his Life .
Of course , making those Shirt's was not the only thing , to express my LOVE toward's Qing . I started to do something , I have never in my Life have done before . That is start writing Poem's , which caught me by surprise , having never done that . I think it is a good place now to post my first ever Poem here . The Titel is naturally

" My Shanghai Flower "

Some of you might have seen this Poem already . After this Poem , I would alway's be the MiFeng and Qing alway's my Shanghai Hua .

Now , I am up to ten Poem's already , pretty much for every occasion , where I felt really close and needed to express it . Since writing is the only way to do that , being apart for now , from my Love .


To mention a couple more special thing's I have done for my Qing is , send her for Christmas '07 a Crystal Cube , with what was to be our first day meeting

09 May '08 . But as Fate would have it , my original Flight got canceled ( over Singapore ) . So , I first met her on the 07 May '08 instead . Here is the strange thing that happened , that I did not realized till I was back home for a couple of weeks . Now anybody that doesn't believe in Fate / Destiny , will have to think twice about this one . Well , it happen's that we got Married at the Registry , because it was Raining that day ( the only day raining on my stay in May ) , so we decided this would be the perfect day , to do that . On that very date on the Cube . We both could not believe our Eyes or what has happened to us there . This very Cube , as you have noticed ... I use
as my Logo for my Post's .

" Two Heart's meet , 09 May '08 "

This Love is really given to us both to take care off !!

So , this will tell you some of the thing's , that I have done for my Lao Po over time . There is so much more of course . I can't give everything of my Book away , or nobody would buy it .

Next Blog post will be about some of the thing's Qing has done for me out of her LOVE toward's me .



*** Two People know how much I love her ***

No comments:

Post a Comment