Monday, June 8, 2009

A Letter , how it turns an ordinary day ....

into a beautiful and sunny day . With Love all around you , while you read it eagerly word by word . Knowing , where it came from and who send it my way . As I look back , I must of received hundred's of Letter's from my Lao Po ( Qing ) , over time . But seeing that no two are alike and the last one is more wonderful than the one before it , that is of course due to the Love growing and so does the meaning of each Letter , that follow's the previous one .

So coming to the point , of writing about Letter's that I receive , is because today was one of those day's . Where I received Qing's Love ... for the Poem I had send her on Saturday . She might be eight thousand miles away , I can feel the warmth of her Heart , in her writing .

With this feeling in my Heart , I must call my Lao Po and share this special moment , by also hearing her Voice of an Angel , that she has . This of course confirms the Love that she has for me even more so . How can I not be the happiest Man at this instance and beyond , for many years to come .

Keeping ones Spouse happy and feeling loved , even being apart , is not as hard as one might think !!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and Qing, Arnold. It is fantastic that you have found your other half so that you can become whole. It is great to see that distance is not keeping your love apart. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your kind word's Carl very much .
    To think , this is only my second Woman in my Life . But having True Love , both times ... makes your Life complete . I wish you Carl and all the Brothas in out forum can share this kind of Love some day .

    ReplyDelete