Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another weekend with my LaoPo .

This weekend in August is special in some way . First , I dropped Qing off at the Hair Saloon to get her Hair cut . Afterwards , it was my turn for a trim . I could have it done at the same place as Qing's Saloon , but I would have felt guilty . You see , I'm a loyal Man and this is no exception to the rule . I would not cheat even my own special Guy that does my Hair now for some two years straight . So after Qing was finished , she drove both of us ( like I've mentioned before , she does most of the driving on the weekend for practise ) to the other side of Town to my Barber Shop . Of course this took a much shorter time , as I'm not picky and just want my Hair shorter all across and even . A number three suits me just fine for Summer .
Now that we are ready ( look wise ) it's getting ready for tonight's Concert in the Park and tomorrow , which is a special day for both of us . It's the 8th of August , that is our second Wedding ( Cele-bration ) anniversary . As a surprise for Qing , I'll take her to Oxnard ..Naval Base Ventura County Air Show . Which , instead of the Blue Angel's this time .. will feature the US. Air Force's Thunderbirds flying Team . I like them better anyway and always have . Qing has never been to an Air Show of this kind back in China . So it will be special I hope for her . For me , of course it's always special .. hence I love flying / planes and everything that goes along with it . Hope to get some great weather and some great Photo's for me to add later .
But near the Beach , one never knows what the weather will be like at any given hour of the day . We can only hope .

1 comment: