Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Something for me to remember .

This is not going to be a long or detailed Post this time . I only want to mention two things today .
First ; This is of course my eight Post of August . How important is this ? Well to me it is anyways , I could not look at the August total and only see seven Post for the month . So this is one reason , "Eight" is after all more lucky.
Second; Today Qing drives herself to School for the first time .. without me next to her or in tow . Am I worried ? Of course , but also proud of her .. knowing she is doing real well on her own . It also give her a sense of not being so helpless and needing somebody with her all the time . I know too , that she is very happy .. that when I come Home .. there is no need for me to run her to School anymore and I can just stay Home and relax . Take a Shower and eat something she has prepared for me before she leaves for School .
As other's look at .. a Baby's first steps , this is in a way somewhat equal to that for Qing . A new Country , a Car and now being able to check out and do stuff on her own here in America . It has not been easy for my Sweetheart , here now over ten month's and finally starting out to explore the area where she lives on her own .
I love her and I just want her to be safe .

No comments:

Post a Comment