Thursday, October 21, 2010

Okay , now for some Stranger things .

Now we really don't want to say , that our Home is a Haunted House . But , very strange stuff has been going on over the last year . Not counting my late Wife , seeing her youngest Son ( which had passed away at an early Age of only 28 years in 2000) standing in the Doorway of our Master Bedroom and her Grandma she has seen before she passed away that morning .

Anyhow , I want to bring to mind some of the weird happenings inside the House of ours .

The first thing I like to mention , happened before Qing came to America . It was one night after I had gone to sleep , after the News as I do most of the evenings . This was to be a different night , that's for sure .. I'll will always remember . I was awakened , don't know really by what .. but what I saw was un-real . My Bedroom is somewhat lighted by a couple of Air Fresheners and the Glow of the Cable Box . So it is not completely dark at night time . As I opened my Eyes and looked up , I soon noticed that the Room in a strange stage . On the Ceiling there were like miniature size Storm Clouds rolling about themselves , as it was about to let go and release a big amount of Rain . This also was accompanied by the Room turning .. so it seemed . As I lay'd there and watched , not afraid or wanting to turn on the lights .. I just wanted to really see what this was . I opened and closed my Eyes a few times to see if it will disappear or if it is all a Dream . But it did not vanish the slightest . In matter of fact , it started to show some light flashes in the corners of the Room .. like little Stars sparkling off and on at pretty much the same intervals . Having seen Movies of Haunted Houses , I tried to see/feel if it has gotten any cooler in the Room . Yeah , they say it get's cold when a Ghost is present .. that was not the case . After watching this for a short time , which seemed longer of course . I closed again my Eyes and started to Pray and started to talk as if I was talking to my late Wife ( feeling in case it was her ) . By the time I opened my Eyes again , it was all gone and I turned on the Lights . I of course could not sleep for some time after this experience of the unknown , whatever it was . I had told this to my Sister In-law the following week and she told me to put Holy Water or Olive Oil around all my Doors that lead to the inside . Well , I sure did this suggestion and behold it has not happened again as of to this date .

Now to the things that goes on while Qing is here with me .

There are three incidence's , that we both wonder .. is this really Haunted by my late Wife ? She did hated the thought of somebody else taking over " HER " House as she used to say . Always had to remind her , this is " OUR " House .. is it not ? Anyway , the first strange occurrence .. had both of us wake up about the same time in the middle of the night .. while sleeping . We have a Ceiling Fan in most Rooms of the House , except the Living Room . So as we both stare up to this Fan , it's light had turned on and the Fan was going 3rd Speed which we hardly ever use ( 1st.or 2nd. ) . I know this is a Remote operated Fan , but to come on like this .. both ways and in the middle of the night .. was somewhat frightening to say the least . So we put it off , well it's a Remote and someone might have the same Code and made it go on . But is it so , we never know for sure ?

The other two were somewhat scary too , for Qing at least .. because she's the one hearing this on two occasions . One being , a clear " Foot Step noises coming from the Attic . As Qing describes them .. like someone with High Heels and walking around as this could be heard in different Rooms .
The other coming just a couple of weeks ago , also very clear Knocking coming from the Walls . Well this is at least what Qing thought . She actually went outside through the Front Door and could still hear them , but could not manage to really locate or pinpoint exactly where there coming from .


So now we put all this together and Qing wants to go to Nancy's Graveside and ask for our Blessing again , as she feels .. Nancy might not be happy having her here with me . I know , strange .. but this is how I see it too . How else would one explain it ? So we will go again , as we have done this right after Qing's arrival for the same reason and ask for Blessing and not to be angry . Everyone that knows my LaoPo , knows that she respects Nancy very much and feels we must do this to please her .

A Haunted House and bad Economy .... NOT good !!!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting post Arnold. I would be interested in hearing updates on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly will , when/if things get more tense . haha
    We will go to the Cemetary today and Qing get's to Drive the SUV there . She's been doing very well with IT too.

    ReplyDelete