Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I thought , I write something diff... !

By that , I mean .. something we most likely do not pay too much attention to , in our daily Life's .

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' DREAMS ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I told you , this is not the thing one wonders about much . But as common as it is , do we actually care or think that .. there is more to them , then .. just a nightly happening that we have no control over .
This is exactly what I like to bring out with this Post here .

Whatever the situation might be , in my case .. Re-Marry . How will this effect my Dreams ? I tell you , it does very much so . Not that I only dream of my new LaoPo "Qing" now , no .. I still have quite a collection of different Dreams . But the one I want to write about , happened a few weeks back . It was a very short dream , very clear though . As it turned out , it had my late Wife in it too .

Remembering the best that I can ( at my Age ) , I try to give vivid detail .

I was coming Home from Work , as I usually do everyday . This time it was , to my surprise very strange though . As I entered through the front Door , a Woman was sitting in a Chair in the Living Room . She looked at me , in a NOT to nice way if I remember right . Asking me , " Who is this Woman in my House " . Of course I was shell shocked , not only seeing her sitting there .. but I knew very well .. that I was married to my LaoPo already . Wow , I'm in trouble here .. I thought to myself quietly . The next sentence coming my way , was .. this Woman got to get out of my House . Straight faced and without any hesitation , I told this Lady .. this Woman stays .. she's my Sister !!! Yeah .. no kidding .. " My Sister " I told her .

This had awakened me right there in a Sweat , as one can imagine . I told my Sweetheart this the moment she woke up and I felt she'd be ready to listen to my dream . Honey , mmmh .. you know your my LaoPo .. Right ? I have to tell you what I just have dreamed , so don't be mad . So , after starting from the start , came the Punch Line . I called you my " Sister " in front , what I believe now .. could have been my late Wife ? Remember it's a dream and a Person might look different in appearance . The first thing I know , was my Sweetheart giving me a nice ( but not too gentle ) punch on the upper Arm facing her . Soooo .. I'm your Sister ?? was repeated over several times . Yes .. yes , but it was only a dream was my response . This did not work for a couple of hours ( I think ) , til things cooled off some . hahaha

Now , we .. or I should say Qing , will tell this to all our Friends . In a serious but calm Face .. He called me his " Sister " . So now I'm a object of much Fun and Laughter of course , whenever it is brought up .

Now that we had time to analyze this and break it down some , do I/We think .. it was my late Wife telling me .. Qing needs to get out of this House ? Dreams , do or can have a meaning .. don't really know . In fact , I don't really want to know .
Was this as it played out ? I hope not , hence I believe that my late Wife is happy for me/us .. to have found each other and Life goes about happy and loved again .

Sweetheart , your always be my LaoPo / Tai Tai / Wife .. really !!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was really something . Now this is not where it ended . After a couple strange incidences , this House could be very well " Hunted " . I will write about those some other time .

    ReplyDelete