Saturday, October 30, 2010

Something new for Qing tomorrow .

This will be Qing's first Halloween , she's going to Witness here .
Do we have Candy for the Crowd going to show up by our front door ? Of course I made sure I had purchased enough Candy to last us a while , so she can see what it is all about ( for the Kid's and some Adults ) .
The last two years or so , were not exactly overwhelmed with Kid's coming for Candy . Matter of fact , it slowed down somewhat with each year passing by . Don't really know what to expect this year , we'll see ? I told Qing , all the Candy that is left over that night .. MUST be eating that same night or bad luck will follow . Me being NO fool , buy only the Stuff I also love to snack on . I see no problem here either way . haha

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!! To all my Follower's .

3 comments:

  1. Not a single kid showed up at our house [ in a new development ]. Did you dress up as a bumble bee & Qing as a flower ??? ... hahaha.

    So glad to be able to read your blog now that I'm back in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your way of thinking Arnold...only buy candy that you like, and put fear into your wife by claiming bad luck. Why have I never thought of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chong , glad to have you back Home and say Hi from both of us to Sunny .

    Martin , next time .. I'll take my part before the Rush .

    ReplyDelete