Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So one more is over with .

One more Halloween goes by and now it seems the year is almost over . But for Qing and Myself , this really doesn't matter much .. as each day is very special for us anyway . Ohhh yes .. still on Honeymoon !

Anyhow , on Saturday .. as the Sun was setting and I had told Qing .. she would be the one answering the Door tonight for the Tricker / Treater's asking for Mone.. I mean Candy of course . I have thought , that I was prepared for all the Kids arriving between 6:00pm and 8:30pm . As the last year was not exactly a Barn-Storming Event , it turns out .. we lasted just one hour on the Candy we purchased .

Qing must of worked off some Calories , as soon she closed the Door and turned her back .. the Doorbell rang again .I could see though , she enjoyed it very much .. seeing all these Kids dressed up in Costume's . So it was a short night and sadly to say NO Candy for me left over .

But , what I want to write also today .. is the Night before Halloween .

I was planning to take Qing on the Metrolink Train to Downtown LA and back Home . Actually , I have never been on any Public Transportation here in the US either .. except Planes . Spend a few Hours Downtown and Eat Dinner before returning . But , I forget one minor thing . I had agreed to our Neighbors , to go with them to a Party to one of our Friends ( Latino's ) . That of course meant .. Eating / Drinking / Dancing most of the night . Of course this is what happened , exactly in this order . haha

Anybody familiar with this , knows .. we were in for a great time . I will post a few Photo's of the night . Anyway , as the Host .. had about the best selection of Music I have ever seen , I don't need to tell anyone the night was to be a long one and getting crazier and crazier as time went by . Just think , a Handful of Guy's and about a dozen Lady's ( Married/Single ) is going to spell out .. something will happen down the line .

One might know , Latin Dances are very Sexy . Well , we seem to push the issue somewhat more there . Some time after midnight , one of our close Friends Wife came and just grabbed me and pulled me to the Dance Floor . What happen next , even opened Qing's Eyes . This Lady , let's say .. I now know what they talking about Sexy Dances . I of course could not Blush anymore , as I was already red-faced from Drinking .

Two of the Couple's , had taken Dance Lessons .. so we received a few Tips .. we will definitely use the next time around .

We were all much tired out somewhat around 03:00 am , if I can recall correctly . We were still so wired up , we could not Sleep until 04:00 or even a little later then that .

Ohh .. how great it is , there are Sunday's after Saturday's and thanks God for that .















No comments:

Post a Comment