Sunday, November 28, 2010

Part four ... first year away from Home .

So with this not so nice episode , things are back to normal . In a way actually , this in fact made us even closer to one another . It goes to show , one can always turn a negative situation into a positive one . But this only happens of course , when stuff don't hit the Ceiling to hard . I think , in any Relationship/ Marriage .. it is actually good to have misunder-standings and somewhat difficult times sometimes to deal with . This can really improve / strengthen a Marriage , if it's approached calmly and not with an blown out Attitude .

Now , after more Driving practise for about 2-3 Weeks time .. I thought .. let's have another try at it . After checking the Weather report for the upcoming Week , it was all go . Everything look just fine , Qing was less nervous this time ( including myself ) and ready to do it right this time around . I saw them leaving again and it was not til after 15-20 minutes , til I saw them return . Qing had a smile on her face , that I could see from a distance . This made me think that she'd had passed . As I waited for the Examiner to leave the Car , which I thought .. took kind of long . This got me worried again and I went over to take a look . Qing was still smiling , but not for long .. as the result was handed out .
Failed again !!! Qing could not believe her Ears , as she had done everything well .. yes including Parking .
The part she failed , what we later ( I wanted to see exactly where she had that trouble ) investigated to see if this was really warranted by the Examiner .
I could not believe it , where she had failed .. sure looked like a certain " Setup " by the DMV . In other words , a scam for failure and a needed additional Test .. which cost money of course . I did my own Stake-out so to speak , to see if other's would fall into the same Trap . This would not happen that same day , as Qing's Test was the last one for the day . But , we both went there for about 2 weeks ( almost everyday ) to see if this " Planted Car " that looked like an Abandoned Car .. dirty - broken Mirror's ect . .. but up to date Registration and not even close to any House or Business . A Car like this would have been Towed away after three days sitting there anywhere else . This conformed my thinking , but how do I prove this ? To add to the Invest. , I even went back to the DMV and observed People coming back after their Test . I swear , four out of five failed .. as I could see it in their Faces .
Another way , we get ripped off by the Government for extra Money .. especially in these bad times . I wanted to bring this out into the open sooo bad and take it to the News People . But , there was no way I could really make a Case against them . Arrrrgh .... !

This is why I hear so often from Friends lately , they passed their Driving Test the 3rd. time . Doesn't this tell you something whats going on ? The very reason , I could have Bet money .. that Qing was to pass it the next time . Ta..da .. of course she did . Now it's been four months and she still hasn't got her License yet !
It scares me , every time I think .. the Gov. is working / moving too fast for the average Folk .

Anyway , this completes my LaoPo's first Hurtle and is a good feeling .. that she's able to get out of the House while I'm at Work . Including Shopping , which is something I definitely don't have to worry about .. her $$$over$$$ spending . I have a good Woman !!!

Next on the list , is finding a Job .

to continue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment