Monday, November 15, 2010

Is the Honeymoon over ?

Oh .. do I get ask this question a lot .

At this point , being married 2 and 1/2 year's to the most wonderful Woman .. I could have ever wished for at this stage of my Life . So , often we sit and eat or after Dinner and just talk about anything that really comes to Mind at that time . Like , am I still being Romantic of a Fellow as .. say a year or two ago ?

You all know , that I have written about 15 or 16 Poem's for my LaoPo over the time I've known her . Actually , it's me asking this question myself in front of Qing too . I have noticed the last few months , I have thought about writing another Poem .. but I seem to have lost whatever I possessed at one time . Coming up with a Title and a strong message of my Love to follow . It is just not working anymore and I have no idea , why not .

It doesn't bother Qing really , as she assured me of her Love no matter what . That's of course great to hear , but it does still leave something missing inside of me . Realize , I should not think of it too much or try too hard .. because then .. it really will never come again .

There are many other ways to show your better half your Love on a daily bases , need to learn to pay more attention that way and see what happens . This Woman deserves the best from me and everybody else , if I can help it .

Last , to answer the Title above ... NO it is NOT over just yet .

3 comments:

  1. Same here SiFu, I used to draw pictures for Sunny but that was when I was waiting in China for the VISA and had lots of time on my hands ... like you did when you waited in LA. Now, we're just living as husbands & wives with the daily chores like housework, food shopping, visiting friends & relatives etc etc etc. You and I know that the real loving takes place in the bedroom ... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Chong , I'd say it's a big part .. but most is actually at other times .. when together and just being close ( with clothes on ) where one can feel the Love in the Air surrounding us both . We even hold hand at Dinner at home sometimes , now is that crazy or Love ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pure love, in my opinion. <3 (heart sideways)

    ReplyDelete