Friday, November 26, 2010

Part three .. first year away from Home .

First off , I think that I made it sound more serious then I wanted to ... by saying that about Bad Blood between us . What it really was , is that it actually was the very first time .. we .. no I was mad . In a bad mood and I let Qing know it in a not so nice way . That I later the next Day had to apologize for my behaviour .

Anyway , as our supposedly Romantic Trip was canceled ..due to Qing's not passing her Test . This was not yet the main problem of myself , acting the way I did .. which was brought on by .. me making Reservations in Las Vegas instead and it also was turned down by Qing . She really was in no mood to go " Anywhere " . This is what in fact got me in such a down mood myself that very night , that it created our truly first negative feelings between the two of us . To not face Qing in the Mood , I sat in front of the Computer .. can't remember what I really was checking or doing ) til almost 2:00 am and I had to go to Work the next day . Qing after lying in Bed and waiting for me , came to see when I would be coming to Bed . I did not give a very nice answer to that question . This is my quote : I'm not , I'm staying up all night ( didn't even eat Dinner that day either ) I'm busy here . Of course she could see my not so happy Face . She kept bugging me to come to Bed , that I needed sleep . I finally gave in to her Plea , at about 3:30 am . I came to Bed and I remember , I didn't even say one word and also no good night Kiss . Just turned to my side and went to sleep . Waking up and ready to go to Work ( half asleep ) , I do remember giving Qing a goodbye kiss . But with the same ole un-happy Face and mad feelings still inside me .

Driving to Work and hours later .. it started to tear me up inside .. of what I have done to my poor LaoPo . I had to call her and apologize of behaving like an Heel . Most of all , making her feel .. like it was all her fault . I mean , how could I blame her for feeling the way she did ? It was a big thing for her to fail that Driving Test and .. here all I could be thinking of .. was our Trip to go somewhere to celebrate . When in Fact , there was nothing at the moment to do so . All this time , I only really felt sorry for myself . It has taught me a good lesson now , NOT/NEVER to let this happen again at any cost . Feelings are a sensitive thing and one must not only think of their own sometimes and think of your loved one before you go into such a Stage to come up with hurting your Relationship more then you know .. being Blind thinking only of yourself .

Great lesson learned by all means , like it has been said so many times over .. " Don't go to Bed mad at each other " it will solve nothing and no one will come out a winner .

to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment