Thursday, November 4, 2010

Something came over Me .

Sometimes it is strange how thoughts enter your Head . As I was done eating my Dinner , that Qing had cooked for me before she took off to her Night School . I was cleaning up the Dishes left behind and thought .. why not put on some Music . It has taken no more than five minutes , when Chris Botti came on my CD player .. which was shuffling Songs from some dozen CD's . The Song that all of a sudden overtook me , to almost Tears .. was " No Ordinary Love " . If you know Him , it was Trumpet ( Instrumental ) only . This of course made me think not only of Qing , but also about Nancy .. after all .. it is She who had bought this CD .

How one Song can grab you no matter where your at or what you're doing , is amazing . I understand , I often praise Qing and mention many times how great She is and all . But , I just can not help it .. knowing what I had and what I have now . I show of course all my Love for Her in countless ways , but I also put it into Words . Which in turn , Qing receives ALL my unconditional Love from my Heart / Soul and from my Character that is .. as it is known on the Romantic side as well . Am I lucky ? I ask myself this question often , but it is one only I can answer . Or is it because the way I am , as a Person ? I feel , it's both actually . Yes both , whom do I thank for that though ? Of course my " Better Half / Half's " ! Don't I owe them for what I have become ? Again , yes I do !
That makes a lot to be thankful for , hence Qing is my LaoPo and the best Wife a Man could dream for .. She will receive my Love that is strong for two Person's all for Herself . haha
Mmmmh .. that raises the question is Qing Lucky to have Me ?
I certainly hope so !

All this is having an affect on me more so , due to it being short of two weeks of one year .. my LaoPo is here with me .
For this I must not forget one Person that got us together ? GOD all mighty !

No comments:

Post a Comment