Friday, November 26, 2010

To add something to my last Post .

After my LaoPo read the last Post ( part three ) with me , we came to a interesting Subject .

Qing was very surprised of me writing this for many People to see . What did she mean by that ? Well , for those that know some of the Chinese Culture .. may very well know this to be True . It is a subject that I and many of my Friends that are with a Chinese Fiance/Wife know about . It's saving " FACE " !

What surprised Qing was just that , like she said .. a Chinese Man would have never done this ( to Apologize ) and much less where other's can see/read it . He would have lost Face , not only his own .. but to his Friends and Family alike . I can understand this part , a Chinese Man would never ... !

As for myself now , being a western Man .. it is and may I say .. really is the opposite . I feel , when I did something wrong .. I'm not ashamed to say it .. to show it .. and you know what ? It makes me feel even greater of a Person than before . I'm not going to Hide something when I know I'm at fault and my Sweetheart gets the bad end of that .

So , I thought I throw this in while I'm thinking about it . After all , I'm NOT the Bossy Kind towards my LaoPo .. even though I'm being treated like a King in our Home . She is after all my better "HALF" not my better 40% !

No comments:

Post a Comment