Friday, November 12, 2010

These are hard times .. for sure .

As the Economy wasn't enough of a problem here in California , but looking and finding a Job ( part or full Time ) is just about .. as frustrating as it can be . Over the year Qing is here with me , I've seen her wanting to get out and distribute to the Household . It's of course not so much the Income , which would help of course , but it's eating at her being always at Home . It reminds me , like being retired and having NO hobby of any kind . One can only take soo much free time , before it gets boring real fast . Hence she is not too much for watching the Tube ( TV ) , it is even harder on her .
Having for the last few months been looking in the Newspaper / Computer , signing in with many Job Agencies , sending out one Resume after another . Filling out questionnaire's over and over ( 50 -60 questions ) and all seems to fall on a silent Ear . Except , the two Interviews she actually had out of all this .. was JC Penney's and Panta Express just a few day's ago . But she has to wait with the answer ( no answer ) , we'll call you if we like to try and hire you . So it's the waiting Game all over again , but this time it's only my Sweetheart on the waiting list . It really hurts me , but what is one to do ? What really tick's me off , is .. that the Schooling in China/Japan does not count here in the US . So a 40+ year old Woman/Man must start over , when the Schooling you've received in the US counts elsewhere . Nice ONEWAY street in the US's favour of course . I'm really getting sick and tired of the States thinking their S*** don't stink and other's does . Sorry , but it does effect me quite a bit .
I don't want to get Political here on my Blog , but I really wish China would have the Balls and tell the US .. well your Schooling doesn't count here with us anymore either . Like the US Schools are Sooooo great .. haha , don't make me laugh !

3 comments:

  1. Rather than have China say that US schools don't count (which would cause hardship on American's in China), I think it would be better if Chinese schools counted in the US so that the equivalent education in either country was counted as equal. That way the people are not adversely affected and can get the recoginition for the schooling they have received in either country. In my opinion, that is the proper solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Carl with you on this . But you really think the US would scoop that LOW .. really . Their EGO is as big as the Debt they owe . Hence the US is not going to , it's up to the Chinese to take a stand on this .

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a second note : We can not always think of just "US" , what about all the People here .. with Schooling elsewhere ? You know what I mean Carl . My Butt is frosted and it isn't even Winter yet .

    ReplyDelete