Saturday, October 9, 2010

Upcoming Post .. soon .

The next Post will be from tomorrows Dinner gathering of my Sister In-law / her Husband and one of my best Friends and his wife , that also met through the Internet . Qing is going all out ( well me too ) to cook them an true Chinese Dinner , which is the first for them .
I include the Menu for that day now .

1st: Won ton Soup
2nd: Beef with Vegetable
3rd. Orange Chicken
4th: Cocoanut Shrimp
5th: Jellyfish with Daikon Radish
6th: A Tofu Dish
7th: * Green Beans with ground Meat .
8th: Steamed Rice of course .
9th: Dessert is on my Sister In-law
10th: Beer, Wine , Sake , Chinese Tea , Juice , Milk , Water ..
nobody runs Dry .

* A little Spicy

I plan on taking Photo's , which I will post some of them .. if I look handsome of course .

No comments:

Post a Comment