Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trying to analyze the meaning of Dreams .

Anyone that has read the last Post , that it was quite a unique Dream to have .

Yesterday evening after Dinner , I showed Qing my Blog explaining my Dream to the Readers that follow my Blog regularly . This of course brought it all back for my LaoPo , which she might have forgotten about already . Except times with Friends , which I have mentioned earlier . So now , we sit down and REALLY think .. what this could have meant . Before I like to say , that we both believe .. that passed away Relatives can actually .. see / be among us in same way . Not to harm / or wish bad things on us , but in a good way .. like protecting us from harm ( which I have proof of an Experience a ways back in my Life ) . But that is another Story all together . Anyway , for over an Hour we try to analyze the meaning of that Dream .
Knowing , when People die and go to Heaven .. their there because .. they been good/honest People all there Lives . Now , with this in Mind .. I would NOT suspect my late Wife to be upset with me being Married again and having Qing live in my ( ours now ) House .
Through serious talking , we .. well I actually had to go back years . To the time my late Wife passed away . It is of course in Human nature , to grieve a loved one after their gone . But that does not give anyone a time limit , of how long one must grieve . This depends on each and every individual .. right ?
I finally came up with the conclusion , that it was caused by that time frame .. during my grieving . See , to think , I found Chnlove in Oct. '07 and my late Wife ( let's call her by name ) Nancy died in Jan . that year . This , showed to People ( mostly Family ) that I was looking so soon after .. for another Woman already . This is not how it really happened , most of you know .. that have read my Blog from the beginning . I did NOT go out of my way to look for a new Wife/Woman , it CAME to me . May it been Fate/Destiny , whatever ? The fact is , at some point during that time .. I must of felt really Guilty for doing this search . Some Family members help in that part too , by letting me know this wasn't right to do . I did not feel like , I had to explain my Life to anyone .. it was MY Life as I see it .

Back to the Dream . So , as one knows .. Dreams are most of the time not right from yesterday or last week . They can date back months/years for that matter and Bingo .. you find yourself being set back in time by none other .. than your Brain . Maybe with the help of someone from above ? Whatever , we now believe we have pinpointed the cause of this Dream and know .. we can relax . It's not Nancy trying to kick us both out of the House , through a Dream . Someone that's in Heaven , I'm sure is not allowed to do such things .. as to wish anything bad/mean on anybody . This is why their there in the first place .

Still , this does not explain the Knocking / Footstep noise's .. Light's / Ceiling Fan's (2) turning on and off by themselves ? This will be covered later in a Post .

No comments:

Post a Comment