Monday, October 25, 2010

Still safe and sound .. sleeping well .

So , like mentioned before .. Qing and I did visit Nancy's Grave site and brought her some Flower's . Also , as I like to do .. is clean her Grave-marker .. so it's nice and shiny . Nancy did like everything always very nice and clean . After placing the Flower's in the Vase , I proceeded to ( please don't laugh ) talk to Her . Telling her about the last days of her Life , how she was so worried .. how I would continue without her . What would happen to me ? Well , both of us coming here and asking for her blessing and not to be angry at Qing . After all , she's such a great Wife to me now .. that I could not be in better Hands to be taken care of . Also , letting her know .. I'm not going to ever forget our thirty years that we had together . Me being by her side to the last minute and she knows that . So now , all Qing and I ask for .. is the same respect back .

It might sound strange , me .. well Qing too .. to be even doing this . But , should respect really stop with one's passing ? Of course not and it certainly wont if I can help it . Anybody giving you thirty happy years of their Life , has earned respect .. whether living or deceased .

We left the Cemetery feeling better about ourselves , especially me . So on the way home , I decided to pay a visit to an ex-Son In-law and see how things are going after they got divorced just nine months earlier this year . It was good to see he is doing great and so are the two Children of his . This took us somewhat away from the Cemetery scene and put us back in a more joyous mood . To top it off , halfway home .. we were coming close to an Pumpkin-Festicval and decided to stop and see . There were hundreds if not a thousand People present , so it had to be somewhat of an exciting Event going on . We been there for about half hour , walking through Scare Crow Alley and whatever had to do with Halloween coming up . That is , when we ran into two of my Grand-Children and their Husbands and Kids . Since they all live in the same Valley , I kind of figured to run into somebody I know and sure did . Happy to see each other again , I told them that we must get together for some Brunch one of those days . So you see , I still enjoy/love Nancy's Children and Grand kids alike . Why should I not ?

Spending a nice day together ( Qing and Me ) , what do we do coming Home ? Starting Dinner together , something I must admit .. was never a thing .. I did much with Nancy . Which was not really an option back then , having a Job and a half daily .

Now , I hope this will settle things what the Dream department concerns for good . We'll see , as I will wait / sleep and dream hopefully not a repeat of this earlier Dream .

2 comments:

  1. As a side note :

    Today is Qing's Son's ( Tianchi )9th Birthday .

    It's a shame we can't be there to Celebrate it together , but our Wishes for a extra special Birthday and our thought's are always with Him .. even from so far away .

    " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " SON !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Arnold. Thanks for keeping us updated!!!

    ReplyDelete