Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas is approaching .

As the last Holiday of the Year is approaching , there are some things that I hear over the Air-ways ( Radio ) and from some People that heard the same thing .

What I mean by that , there is Talk ( I hope it just is ... ) of getting rid of saying Merry Christmas and just calling it Happy Holidays . This of course gets me quite upset , thinking they have done this already to the Oktoberfest here in California and calling it "Fall Festival" . In that case , I think .. that our "Political Correct" Goofballs .. don't want to be connected to the German Fest .. which includes of course Beer Drinking . That is so much Forbidden here at just about every Public event , that it is funny .

Anyway , back to Christmas . Now they want to change that too . I have no doubt that they will also succeed and have their way . It is really amazing , how People from other Countries .. come HERE and push our ( since this Country was build ) Believes to the side and be store theirs onto us . Wasn't it just last year in Seattle where they had to remove a large Christmas Tree in a Public Square , because of such non-sense ?

Am I the only one here , wondering where will this all take us and where will it end ???

So with this I like to wish everybody a wonderful

" Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year "

I will not and never will .. call it anything but what I believe is CORRECT !



1 comment: