Monday, December 20, 2010

Everybody's Talkin..no -no .. I mean Shopping !

Ahhh .. Christmas Time is here again and soon the Year is "Full" ones more .

This is of course time to think what to get/buy for your special Spouse ? This went back and forth for some time now and finally we had decided on something for both of us .

If anyone wants to guess ? What is very popular in China ?

WRONG !!!

We are getting ourselves something we love to Play in our Free time ... Ping Pong ! Yes , a nice Ping Pong Table for the Garage in Winter and back Porch in better weather . Qing and I have still something to settle .. as I was too mean and beat up on my LaoPo in Shanghai the last time we hit the little white Ball back and forth . Oh .. I promised not to rub it in , but on the other Hand .. she's not here while I'm writing this and when she reads it .. I'll be at Work . haha

4 comments:

  1. Great game... and good exercise too! A great gift that will keep on giving. :) We played it when we were kids, but only after the dinner table was cleared and a net strung across. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Fun ? Carl , you know what my LaoPo said .. right after she read your Comment ? I'm going to beat you badly and this with a serious Face too .
    As you can see , this is going to be Germany vs. China as soon as our Table get's here .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid you would loose Chong . She is very good , but I still hold the Titel of this Family's Champ of PP .

    ReplyDelete