Thursday, December 16, 2010

A wonderful Day .. with Qing's Cousin .

As mentioned before , we postponed our Meeting with Qing's Cousin from Monday to Tuesday .
I took the day off from Work , Qing was not scheduled to work that day anyway . So all was clear to go and Visit ( pick up actually ) her Cousin in Covina , which is about 80 miles one-way . This meant , that today we will make two round-trip's from our Home . No problem though , as this is going to be the " First " Family member from Qing's side .. coming to our House .

We arrived about 1:00 pm at the Hotel he was staying , with about 20 other Government member's he Traveled with from Shanghai . When they come here , they come with an Army of VP's of different Companies .
Anyway , after meeting and exchanging Gift's .. it was going back to our House for a Tour/Snack/Talking of course .. until it was time for taking the Guest out for a nice Dinner at a nearby Restaurant .

That was a blast , even though .. none of us ordered any Alcoholic Drinks . After stuffing us plenty , it was already nightfall and to need to take the Cousin back to Covina . His Flight was leaving the next Morning out of Ontario Airport to Frisco and back to China from there .

Back at the Hotel , inside for a last minute Cup of Coffee and our best wishes for all back to Qing's Family and His also . The final point he made , was .. that he will give ME a good Grade at Qing's Parent's House . I think , I've earned this .. as I treat Qing like no other .. including myself !!!

Of course , now we have to report Back to China ( Shanghai ) for a Visit by next year . At the moment , this is a problem for us .. as my Mom wants us to go to Germany , our Neighbor wants us to go with them to El Salvador and now the China must . Maybe I'll win the Lottery by then , then .. I'll go to all three and maybe some other's too .

Ps: As a side note ; I can be more grateful for the wonderful Gift's we both received from Qing's Family and now her Cousin . My first Brook's Brother TIE ( $ 115 ) and Qing's 4 oz. Perfume ( CD ) that I'm sure top's my Tie . I am very lucky to have married into such a " Great " Family .

( Photo's later , sorry still on Camera only ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment