Sunday, December 5, 2010

Interesting Places Qing has been to so far .

Here is a collection of places we have visited since Qing is here and places we almost been to .. haha .

After meeting with my Aunt and Uncle , the first place we visited was my Sister in-law and her Husband in Pasadena . We were invited for Lunch on the Town , which included a very nice Tour of Old Town Pasadena . Then , it was to have a break for some French Coffee and Pastry at a Bakery that was one of my Sister in-laws favourite . Qing and I both had a surprise on hand there . The Cups one would drink their Coffee out of , were actually made out of Chocolate .. yes one could eat them afterwards . Leave it up to the French to think of such a thing .

For another treat , they took us to the Huntington Garden and Art Museum's . All I can say , a wonderful day that has been . Even purchased a one year Membership at those wonderful Gardens , which includes a great Chinese Garden . Takes you right back to China , if you ever been there .

Second , it was a Party at our Neighbors House .. so all his and my Friends could meet Qing and welcome her to America . When you don't go Home til after two in the Morning , one would think it was a great Party . After all , we did not have to drive Home .. only Walk ( we managed ) a few yards .. after being pointed in the " Right " direction .

Next on the List , was go to Immigration Lawyer and get the Green Card fixed .. as it had the wrong Name on it . Ahh .. the Government , never satisfied with just " ONE " mistake . Had to do the same with Qing's Social Security Card also . That's more like it !
Following this , we took ourselves to the 99 Ranch Market for some items that Qing would easy recognize . Asian Food-shopping that was a must on many things to do . Having my LaoPo happy and smiling , while finding many of the very Sauces/Spices/Noodles ect. ect . that she's used to using in her Hometown . This Market receives about one Visit from us per Month . I'm thankful for having one not too far away and of course having one at all . Let me say instead , my Stomach is thankful !!! Great Chinese Dishes await me after Work and not let me forget the great Food I had on my four Trips to China .
I even tell Qing , go and buy yourself those " Chicken Feet " she loves so much . But , she will not , as I don't really care for them like she does . I prefer rather Kissing my Sweetheart's feet , then .. eating feet of other's .

With the Cabinet's and Fridge full of good thing's , it was time to think and plan for a weekend Trip somewhere .. not to far from Home .. as Qing is not use to driving large distances yet .

continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment