Wednesday, December 8, 2010

To finish up the Year .

Last , I want to just summarize some of the Family Member's Qing has met this past year .

Of course my Mom , Aunt and Uncle were the first ones .
Seven of my first Cousins and their Wife's/Husband's & Kid's of theirs .
Half a dozen of my late Wife's Cousins , three Aunt's and Uncle .
Three ( from seven ) Sister In-laws w/ Husbands/Kids and one Brother In-law w/ Wife /one Daughter .
One of my six remaining Step- Children ( the oldest ) and her three Daughter's and their/my great-grand kids .
One Ex- Sister In-law w/ Daughter .
My Father and Mother In-law ( she passed away ) .
All my Neighbors and Friends .

Still to come ; My Brother's & their Family's .
A few Aunt's and Uncle's and many Cousin , all in Germany and other States here in the US .

So far , Qing's been to two Funeral's with me ( late wife's Uncle ) and my Mother In-law .
No Weddings so far .

Do they like/love my LaoPo ?

YES: 98 %
NO: 2%

Don't ask who the 2 % are , because I don't know . Figure , it's NEVER 100 % anything with Family .

No comments:

Post a Comment