Sunday, August 30, 2009

Am I fast or what ?

Sometimes , I really surprise myself ? Two day's of running around , getting things and some shopping done . I can now sit and enjoy the rest of the afternoon , wonder ... no that is the wrong word . I'm counting the day's on my Calendar , when I'm at the Airport and getting on a Plane to take me to my Sweetheart again . So seeing two suitcases sitting on my guest Bed and seeing them 75 % filled up already . Packed nice and neat ... yes , I am a neat Person . Everything folded perfectly as can be , so not to arrive all wrinkled . I hate wrinkled clothes , you would not see me going out of the house wearing that . I don't Iron my socks or underwear , but what shows ... has to be wrinkle-free . At least while I leave the Hotel , after that is out of my Control . That is wear and tear , so to speak . hahaha
So here , a little over two weeks left and my Suitcases are almost packed . It is a good feeling though , to have that just about out of the way . Matter of fact , my Briefcase with all the Paperwork ( proof/receipt's ) for the Consulate ... I also have ready to go .
Come to think of it ? I was never that kind of Person before . Alway's waiting for the last minute to do things . I think I got that part from my late Wife and just being so happy with my new LaoPo , it really seems like Magic ... how one get's motivated by happy News and knowing soon to be together with your Wife again . Awesome , the power of Love !!

2 comments:

  1. 2 weeks left to go, and your bags are 75% packed? hahaha I can't say anything, as I did the same thing before I went to China. I think I was pretty well packed a month before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time , I like to travel a little lighter ... if that is possible . To China that is . I know coming back , I'll be loaded up with Tea again . I think I'll be charging my Family to bring them all the Tea they ask for . Four carry-on's last time , this is not going to happen again ... hope not ?

    ReplyDelete